Welcome to The Old Threshing Barn
Your perfect wedding reception or event venue
A truly memorable rustic location for small country weddings, family occasions and corporate events in South Devon between Dartmouth and Salcombe.
The Old Threshing Barn
Robin & Veronica have lovingly restored Beeson Farm over many years, creating beautiful cottages and now a fantastic rustic barn to provide a wonderful location for country weddings and family celebrations.
This large two storey traditional Victorian barn has been carefully restored and converted into a sustainable, eco friendly and flexible events and wedding venue.
The Old Threshing Barn is full of rural charm and has a lovely position situated in a traditional Devon Farm courtyard located in a peaceful rural valley less than a mile from the sea in the South Hams Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The barn may be booked for exclusive use by your party or group in the Spring, Autumn or Winter months outside of the Easter, Whitsun and Summer holiday season.
The Barn is perfect as…
- A venue for wedding receptions for up to 60 people seated for dining.
- A lovely space for daytime luncheon or evening supper parties for anniversaries, christenings, birthdays or special family celebrations.
- An ideal venue for conferences, courses, workshops, seminars, business away days, corporate training events which can include the local Forest & Beach activity centre.
- A great place for residential retreats or reunions.
- A flexible space for exhibitions, performances & other events.
WOW!! What a fantastic place. We chose the venue as it has everything – beautiful countryside (it’s in an AONB), stunning beaches and lovely ensuite cottage accommodation at the farm, great B&Bs in the local area and even nearby camping for the adventurous !
Matt & Edina Read more >